Saturday, May 01, 2010

grey's anatomy

I'm going to say this once. And then I am not going to say it again. I'm not broken. I'm not some psychodrama. My lack in interest in not having a child is not some pathology that you can pat yourself on the back for having diagnosed. I like my life. I like it the way it is and I don't want it to change. I thought I liked it with you in it. I hope I am not wrong.


ohh arizona.





i bought new sandals from primark - two quid and they're quite nice. the middle strap is braided.
i'm in a shredding frenzy once again.


started this today; primark men's gray shirt, s.



orange shredded tee - unfinished, but my favourite. BSX.



turquoise shredded tee - also unfinished, but i don't like this one so much - i unraveled the whole hem instead of doing it in sections, so it's formed strange rope-like strands. also BSX



my first go at a shredded tee - a top i didn't really like the fit of, but still liked the design. i had to pick around the seashell design as it was that imprinted shiny foil stuff, but i quite like it. i think i've shredded more of it since this picture.


and i'm ordering a fuckload of studs and safety pins. i might make one of those safety pin cross tshirts, they look kind of amazing.

or this.

and this caught my eye when i was surfin' the web; knitgraffiti. probably the prettiest graffiti ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...