Wednesday, January 13, 2010

sea of love



old colour work - photoshop folder.

i have so much old shit in folders on my laptop. in my room. in my house.
there is just stuff everywhere filed away in compartments - not neatly, mind you.
i've decided now that everytime i do an entry i'm posting an image i find somewhere deep in the recesses of my hard drive/bookshelf/my desk.

i think i've done something wrong. perhaps it's just his nature or how he deals with things or perhaps it's my paranoid tendencies or perhaps i am just worrying about a problem that doesn't exist.

'well i'm not the world's most passionate guy but when i looked in her eyes i almost fell for my lola'


edit://
fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfucketyfucketyfuck this is so absurd.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...